All prices are based on airfares, land rates and exchange rates in effect at the time of printing and on group rates of 30 passengers or more. Tours may depart with less than the required number of passengers, at the discretion of Supplier, but an additional charge may apply. Passengers will be advised about such surcharges 60 days before departure. All prices are subject to change without notice prior to departure due to major currency fluctuations, changes in fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.
Land only bookings will be invoiced based on adjusted price. Arrival and departure transfers are not provided for land only bookings. Any deviations from the tour, requested by the passenger, will be assessed a charge of $100.00 per person, plus any additional costs the change may incur.
Receipt of deposit shall act as passenger’s agreement to these terms and conditions. Balance is due 60 days before departure date. If final payment is received less than 60 days prior to departure, a late fee will be accessed in the amount of $50.00 per person.
Responsibility: Passenger understands that he or she has no claim against Supplier, or its agents, for any delay or damage to or loss of property or baggage or injury to or death of persons due to any neglect or willful act of a direct air carrier, hotel, bus company, steamship or cruise company, railroad, transportation company or service company of any kind, or any other person or persons rendering any of the services being offered in connections with these tours. Further, Supplier and agent advises that it has no ownership interest whatsoever in any hotel, restaurant, bus company or transportation or service company of any kind outside the USA, nor does it have any employee outside of the USA.
Cancellation or Postponement. Supplier reserves the right to cancel or postpone all or parts of any tour due to natural disasters, acts of war, acts of God or government restrictions. If such an unlikely event should occur, an alternate departure date will be negotiated. Should Passenger decline an alternate date, the limit of supplier liability will be the refund of all monies received, minus any cancellation penalties.
- All passengers must have a valid passport (valid for six months after the return date of the trip) in order to travel. Non-US citizens must contact the appropriate consular office for entry visa requirements pertaining to their trip. Obtaining and carrying these documents is the sole responsibility of passengers. Supplier will not be responsible for any delays, damages and/or losses, including missed portions of tour due to improper travel documentation.
- For security reasons and due to the measures taken by the authorities, airlines require that the passenger’s name in the air reservations must exactly match the name as it appears on the passport. Supplier is not responsible for denied boarding or re-issue costs due to an incorrect name supplied to us. Supplier requests a copy of your passport picture page to ensure correct name on tickets and documents.
- Final Documents and Tickets:
- All documents and tickets are only issued upon receipt of final payment and are sent within 2 weeks of departure. Documents and tickets are not guaranteed if final payment and booking form are not received on time.
- Air Changes, Cancellations & Refunds:
- Airline tickets issued by Supplier are highly restrictive and, in most instances, cannot be reissued, revalidated or exchanged. If a change is possible, a $100 per person administrative fee, plus any applicable airline change fees, will be assessed once air tickets have been issued. Airline penalties vary depending on carrier.
- We hope nothing will prevent you from embarking upon your pilgrimage. However, should you need to cancel, your cancellation must be received in writing via email or by letter. It will be effective on the date of receipt. If you cancel your tour after you have received your documents and airline tickets, you must return them to Gospel Today Travel in order to process your refund. Passengers are responsible for any non-refundable airline tickets or associated fees for tickets issued on passenger’s behalf plus the following cancellation charges per person:
- 91 days or more (Prior to departure) $350
- 90 – 61 days prior to departure $450
- 60 – 46 days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 45 – 31 days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 30 – day of departure No refund
- Airline Seat Assignments and Special Services:
- Seating is solely under control of the airlines. There is no guaranteed advance seat selection. Early check-in is necessary to secure seats with travel companions.. Some airfares used may be eligible for frequent flyer mileage.
- Supplier is not liable for visas costs, passport costs, items of a personal nature, domestic transportation either by ground or air etc. nor any psychological damages, traumas, stress, disappointment, personal and financial loss resulting from our change of departure date or cancellation of a tour. Refunds are not provided for services included, but not used on a trip.
- Passenger is responsible to comply with airline regulations and is solely responsible for any additional charges imposed by the carriers at the airport for luggage fees. All baggage is the passenger’s responsibility throughout the tour. Supplier is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your baggage. If a bag is lost or damaged In-flight, the passenger is responsible for notifying the airline directly.
Each passenger should prepare to bring a cash total of $15 to $18 per day in tips to cover gratuities for porterage, bus drivers and tour guides. This is normally collected during the first part of the tour and presented by the leader at the end of the tour.
Prices are per person, and based on two persons sharing a hotel room. A limited number of single rooms are available at the supplement of $900 per person. Triple rooms are available in many hotels for family or friends traveling together. There are no discounts for triple rooms.
While we endeavor to provide the highest level of service to all our passengers, we cannot guarantee special facilities or assistance for disabled passengers and it is your responsibility to arrange for such assistance as required.
Travel insurance may be obtained independently. It is recommended that travel insurance is secured by each passenger.